About Me

My photo
I am going to use this blog as a creative outlet, since I finished my Masters, I've been craving something. Plus I do love to write, and above all I love to get annoyed about the little things. Often I find these terribly amusing (perhaps literally!), so I'd like to think I might share a little joy as well. Born and bred in Mansfield, Nottinghamshire and no, I am not a northerner, I am from the midlands. If there were three food substances to describe me, they would be Tea, Gin and Baked Beans. I do not credit crunch on any of these things. I like to wear flowers, animal hats with ears and clothes that don't match. I like to voice my opinions, I like to learn things and then insert my facts seamlessly into conversation. I like to compare soap opera senarios to classic literature. Usually whilst shouting at the TV.

Wednesday 22 April 2009

Presidents should not interfere with TV Shows.

There are many reasons why I believe I have created this blog. All these reasons are procrastination and I believe I am very good at finding ways through which I can convince myself that I am valuably wasting my time, as John Lennon once said "Time you enjoy wasting, is not wasted." I do enjoy writing....

I have been writing my dissertation, which I enjoyed initially but now I know how the Ancient Mariner felt with the albatross hanging around his neck. It has become my life and may be the cause of my death. I am on a break, watching House, just before I edit the final chapter of my dissertation. I want to get it bound before Friday. Anyway, a few weeks ago I joined Twitter (because a friend mentioned it on his Facebook status), which is simular to blogging I suppose but only with 120 characters. I am not a woman of few words. I love words, why use one when you can use a hundred? Twitter is still a bonus though, because it is another socially acceptable way that I can stalk Stephen Fry. When that wasn't enough for my polysyallbic ways, that same friend's facebook led me here.

On a note about House. I do like Barack Obama, for many important reasons, his rhetoric, the fact that he isn't George W, the fact that he was 'Torso of the Week' in Heat magazine. I don't like him right now because he has directly interfered with my favourite TV show. I loved Kutner and to me it makes no sense that his character would kill himself, although in reality, a job in the White House for Kal Penn makes sense... Presidents should not interfere with TV shows. No no no.

No comments:

Post a Comment