About Me

My photo
I am going to use this blog as a creative outlet, since I finished my Masters, I've been craving something. Plus I do love to write, and above all I love to get annoyed about the little things. Often I find these terribly amusing (perhaps literally!), so I'd like to think I might share a little joy as well. Born and bred in Mansfield, Nottinghamshire and no, I am not a northerner, I am from the midlands. If there were three food substances to describe me, they would be Tea, Gin and Baked Beans. I do not credit crunch on any of these things. I like to wear flowers, animal hats with ears and clothes that don't match. I like to voice my opinions, I like to learn things and then insert my facts seamlessly into conversation. I like to compare soap opera senarios to classic literature. Usually whilst shouting at the TV.

Tuesday 16 November 2010

Other people's happiness...

... How wonderful it has been today for there to be a happy new story, Prince William and Kate Middleton are engaged; I want to note here how lovely and quite frankly amusing and hilarious Prince William seemed. I truly hope they are ecstatically and disgustingly happy for the rest of their lives. :)


It has got me thinking though, about things I'd like to achieve in life- and I'd like to make a list, and I figured that here was as good a place as any to document such a list, as I think of things. Recently I've crossed one off my list, for years I wanted to go to an England Rugby Match at Twickenham and I was lucky enough to go this weekend. And what a match to go and see! The most fantastic try, the best I think I've ever seen and a glorious victory against Australia 35-18! Rugby spectators too are so polite and dignified, waiting in a crowded line to be let onto the train platform. 
The other sporting thing I'd like to go and see if a Grand Prix, perhaps at Silverstone. Or truly, if I lived in dream land, Monaco, and I'd like to be sat on a yatch in a bikini sipping champagne... Or on the Red Bull Motor Home...


I'll add more life wishes as I think/remember/consider them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment